Friday 10 May 2013

rewind to thailand





Now I know that I'm living in Europe right now, and a trip halfway home to Thailand might seem a bit odd. However, that's what I did for the last 2 weeks of April! I had arranged to meet some friends, and had a really great time. I don't really feel the need for a detailed post on this so here's some pictures instead!

Sunset before Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan

Full Moon paint
Geoff and I painted and ready to go
Relaxing in the pool the day after
My favourite sandwich place in Thailand
Andy helping me Rock Climb
Breakfast with a view in Railay
One of the most beautiful beaches in the world - better in person!
A favourite moment
The boys on a longtail boat

One of my favourite places in the world - Ko Phi Phi
A dream come true
New friends

I had a 14 hour stopover in Abu Dhabi on my way home so I went into the city to check some things out.


One of the biggest Mosques in the world

The Corniche

x

1 comment:

  1. :) :) :) glad you had a really good time and relaxed too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete